Monday, March 21, 2005

I should probably explain my long absense (abstinence?) from blogging. Wow it's been almost a year. What have I done since July of last year?
Well, I did run the Toronto Waterfront Marathon on September 26. Yep, the whole 26.2 miles/42.195 km. It was amazing! I never ran such a distance before. Heck, a year before I started training, I could barely run 5k without stopping. I would like to say thanks to Hot Yoga (Bikram, Moksha styles), The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer, Pete Bevin, Runner's World, Running Room, POLAR, and various internet resources. Photos from the marathon can be found here.
In September, I also made three (!) changes: I left my nice coding job at Stabilia and I moved to another apartment with my girlfriend and her daughter. Darn, I should have snapped some photos of the moving day. Lots of oversized furniture, big screen TV, U-Haul truck. It was fun. Stressful at times, but fun. And the third change was going back to university. YorkU for Biotechnology.
Hopefully, you understand why this blog was neglected.

No comments: